Sunday, January 23, 2011

My 10 Favorite Things That I Own (version 1 as of 1/23/11)

Just a quick before-I-fall-asleep-oh-crap-I-haven't-been-writing-on-my-blog list... Soooo 3..2...1.... GO! (Note: this does not include pets, or other living.. things.)

10. My New Heathers Poster
9. My Jurassic Park Signs (I'm not a nerd! >.>)
8. My Video Camera
7. My Camera
6. (Ok, don't laugh...) "Polar", this white stuffed Polar Bear these people I didn't even know gave me forever ago
5. My  (growing) Ludo/Graduate/High Pilots/Without a Face/New Heathers CD collection
4. My collection of.. a lot.. of markers (probably over 300 now) all kept in a handy bag
3. My Laptop
2. My iPod Touch (I don't go anywhere without it)
1. My Ludo
Shrine Collage-Board thing (with a signed Broken Bride poster, pictures of me with all four members and a ticket to their 9/16/10 show at the Paradise Rock Club.. I will put a picture of it on here at some point)

This will probably change. But, yes, I am serious, if there was a fire, the first inanimate object I would grab would be my Ludo err, Collage Board thing. :P After the first 2 or 3, you could scramble around the order a bit more, but I am too lazy to actually think right now. Goodnight and good riddance for now, blog lurkers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Wacky Wisdom